KCLS is fortunate to have an incredible network of Friends, Guilds, and Associations volunteering on behalf of KCLS. Each year the Foundation supports Friends Day – a day to celebrate the members of the Friends and to recognize a few individuals who consistently go above and beyond. We are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Friends awards. Nominees will be considered for the Friend of the Year*, Lifetime Achievement Award* and membership in the Friends Hall of Fame. All nominations are due August 17, 2015.
Please mark your calendar for Friends Day on Saturday, October 17, 2015.
· Complete the nomination form. Friends Award Nomination Form
· Attach the story of your nominee. Include specific and detailed examples.
· Email your nomination information to Elizabeth Castleberry at email@example.com
· All nominations must be received by August 17, 2015.
· Only emailed nominations will be accepted.
· Award notifications will be sent on or before September 11, 2015.
* Prior recipients of the Hall of Fame Awards are subsequently eligible for consideration for Friend of the Year and for the Lifetime Achievement Award.
P.S. A complete list of award winners from prior years is included in the nomination form.
Special Projects Coordinator
King County Library System